When I’m meeting with future homeowners who are starting to plan their custom home, there are a few common questions I get about interior and exterior options:
- What flooring options are available?
- Can I have a pool?
- Is it possible to put in a covered stamped concrete patio with a built-in grill?
That last one ... I made up.
Still, the answer to all 3 questions is simple: All Barden homes are 100% custom built. You can finish your new home with any flooring, paint, outdoor amenities, or other features you'd like!
Our team of in-house designers is happy to get to work with you in creating your custom, dream home. In fact, most of our customers use one of our existing floor plans as a base and add features to meet all their needs -- including things such as a covered patio with a built-in grill. Other common customization options include:
- Pine baseboard and casing
- Stone countertops, such as granite or quartz
- Direct vent fireplaces
- Upgraded windows with wood interior
- Premium color siding
- Tinted window
- Faux stone facades
Our Molly’s Manor floor plan is a great starting point for future homeowners with families that need plenty of space to grow. This 2-story home 3,469 sq. ft. of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
We should point out this floor plan includes:
- 2 covered outdoor seating areas
- An inground swimming pool
- Hardwood flooring
- A pass-through fireplace in the master bedroom suite
- And much more!
More interior photos of Molly’s Manor are coming soon!
In the meantime, check out our other floor plans -- they're all 100% customizable!